Friday, January 23, 2009

X Marks the Spot


empty bench
Originally uploaded by intellectualaurelai

I’m “between phones” at the moment, so until I get my Google G1 I have to wait until I get home or to work to upload pictures from my Blackberry Curve that has been rendered Internetless. That makes competition for the first-post cookie pretty difficult.

Drawing from the class-wide scavenger hunt, I pulled the following five clues:

It’s near the tallest building on campus.
People usually gather there between classes.
You can sit or stand to talk to friends or smoke.
It’s on the side farthest from Hampton Blvd.
Water is nearby.




What are the benches between BAL and The TELETECHNET building, ftw!

Kudos and many thanks to my dear classmate, Julie (link to your blog coming when you add me), for making this assignment easy on me (no sympathy for the lucky ducky student that received mine!)

(Originally Published on 1/14/2009 at 12:57pm. Revised due to order of assignment)

No comments:

Post a Comment